Monday, January 09, 2006

PR and Movie!

When I had started thinking about Current trends in Public Relations, I do not know why I decided to write about PR and movie industry. There is no books on that subject, and the only information which I could find were in movies magazines, internet and I have some private experience. Yes I love good movie.

As I know PR companies are very interested about movie industry. Why? First of all, it is a good money ( I am sorry, but it is true). Secondly, if they are doing all PR stuff like preparing all campaign, press conference or the premier, and the most important (especially for people who likes serial 'Sex in the City') after-party.

The movie industry has got lot of money, but they do not want to spend a lot, so they try to use PR agency which can do everything cheaper...even that this money are huge. Because there is lots of things to do, movie (industry) company is using advertaising agency.

When I think about the future, there will be more cooperation between PR and movie industry. Preparing a campaign or premier of a famous movie must be really excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home