Monday, January 09, 2006

How Harry Potter is promote the United Kingdom?

The first part of the story 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' is using by the tourists offices in UK to promote tourists places like the London Zoo, the GLouster Cathedra or the Oxford Library and Hall.

It is a really good PR move. Lots of children and adults is reading the story evry day and they are watching movie about the young Wizard. So, it is naturall that finally somebody decide to use Harry and his story for a business purposes.

I was one of this people, I like the Harry Potter books. So, when I was visiting Oxford I was really excited, because I knew that in the Christ Church in the Hall there were a shoots to the movie - 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'. My observation was amazing, there was lots of people like me who want to see this place.


When I was looking for some information in the tourist office in Oxford a very nice Lady informed me that in Oxford there is several places to see, the Hall in the Christ Church because of the Harry Potter movie and there is also a lots of places which are close to book pf L. Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'.

The PR knowledge is perfectly using in the promotion of the tourists places in the UK. I can just believe that the Polish PR company are going to do the same thing during the promotion of our country, they can use to it 'The Chronicles of Narnia - The Lion, The WItch and the Wardrobe'. Good luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home